Saturday, May 7, 2011

FREE? Off Repellent

Rumor has it that some WalMarts have off in a 2.5oz can (back in their trial and travel section) for $0.75 a can.

You can go to http://www.coupons.com/ and get a coupon for $0.75 cents off - which makes this free if your WalMart has the trial sized cans at this price. 

You may need to use zip code 33031 to find the off coupon.  I know it's not in any of the 3 zip codes where I have a residence (48329, 94534, 99501) - but I did find it under 33031.

How did I hear about this great deal?  Glad you asked!  I've been telling you all for days that if you haven't already you really need to sign up for We Use Coupons, tell them stretchthatdollar sent you, and be amazed at what you'll find.  Freebies, coupons to exchange, printables, deal ideas, helpful hints, etc.  Well worth the couple minutes it takes to sign up!  You can click on the link to the right of this page, or click on the embedded link above!  Either way - you should really do it and remember to tell them I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment