Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Busy Day.....

I know - I've been "quiet" all day!  Hard to believe for anyone who knows me!

It's been one of those extremely busy days - the kind where my husband, who is deployed, calls and I can't even talk more than 2 minutes.  Then baseball practice, a quick trip to Kroger to pick up this week's specials, and now I'm suddenly addicted to a new "social networking" site for couponers!

If you haven't already - check out WeUseCoupons.com - the site owner is Nathan from Extreme Couponing!

There's forums, and lots of advice.  Of course don't leave me - keep checking my page for quick finds on local deals as well as helpful hints - but by all means I highly recommend this site!  Oh....and if you sign up please say that smcvay recommended you!

No comments:

Post a Comment