Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What's the Point??

I have been posting free sample updates as I find them - and I know some of you are probably asking "what's the point?" - so here's my take.....

First - a free sample is a free sample.  It's that much less you actually have to purchase.  Plus - if you're in the market for a new product - why not try it before you spend that hard earned dollar on it!

Second - when you get your free samples in the mail 99 times out of 100 you'll get coupons for your next purchase with those samples.  No better way to add coupons to your collection!  Doesn't cost you a thing but a few minutes of your time!

Third - samples work great when you're traveling.  You know - airlines limit you to the amount of liquids you can carry on a plane, and you don't always want to check a bag.  So pack your plastic ziploc with samples of shampoo, conditioner, hand sanitizer, etc. and stay under your limit for carry on but still have everything you need!  I travel between MI and California quite a bit - and I always pack samples.  No....I don't really need to do that since I'm actually going to one of the three homes my husband and I have at the moment, but I do simply because the last thing I want to do when I get out there is run to the store to stock up on whatever product I thought I left behind only to find that my hubby has tried it himself and really liked it!  :-)  (he doesn't really do that - but you know what I mean!)

So sign up for samples - keep a "sample drawer" if you have an extra one somewhere, or buy a couple little plastic bins and separate them by product type (i.e. hair / lotions / medications / etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment