Sunday, July 10, 2011

Binder or Other?

I currently have 2 binders..........and they're both busting at the seams!

I'm trying to find something more "appropriate" for my coupons (i.e. something that will hold all of them so I don't have to look like a freak when I walk in a store and get the "dirty looks") and found these awesome Case-It binders in cool new designs!

Check out the Pink Print, or maybe Purple is more your style?!  I'm loving all the new varieties - like this one, or this one.  Yep - looks like a pink binder for me!  (that'll keep my husband out of it anyway!  LOL)


How do you organize your coupons?  I have well over 5000 coupons total, for about 1000 different products - so there's a ton of coupons to be organized and keeping them all in one spot would definitely be beneficial!

No comments:

Post a Comment