Saturday, May 21, 2011

Check This Out!!

SavingStar is a new program that allows you to link your store cards to their electronic coupon database.  It doesn't only work for CVS, but here in MI it works for Rite Aid and Kroger as well!  How cool is that? 

Please note:  you do not get the electronic Q off your total bill - but instead it gets put into an account at SavingStar and you can choose how you get paid (i.e. Amazon Gift Cards , transfers to your paypal account, etc.) once your account hits $5.00.

It's new - been in the test markets for about 30 days I'm hearing, but I signed up today and will let you all know how quickly those Q's add up. 

I wish I had found this earlier today when I was purchasing the Huggies at Rite Aid - there's $2.00 electronic Q for those and I'd have my first $2.00....bummer!

It takes 2 days to 2 weeks, per their FAQ page, to get credit to your account for your purchases.  I'm going to keep track of the purchases I'm using the SavingStar Q's on to make sure they are adding properly and see how long they take - but thought I'd throw this out there now so that you all can get in on this sooner than later!


I'm also told you can stack your regular MQ's with the SavingStar Q's - what a deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment