Saturday, May 21, 2011

Whose Ready???

Got your lists ready for tomorrow?  I'll be up bright and early so I can get my papers, get my Q's organized, and post the final deals for you (hopefully all before 10:00 a.m. - I have lofty goals LOL).

Tonight I'm working on moving my Q's from my "small" binder to a larger one.  The one I've been using I absolutely love, but unfortunately I've outgrown it and am now using 2 binders, which is a hassle to carry into the stores, then trade back and forth when you need a HBA Q (cause all those are in their own binder right now).  I'm nervous - I'll be the 1st to admit - so that's why I "experimented" with the second binder before committing!  The one I use now I got from Mrs. A's and it has these wonderful little "rails" that the coupons sit in - so you don't have to worry about trying to squeeze them in baseball card slots or anything like that - now I'm moving up to a Case-It  with baseball card holders and 4x6 picture pages.  The trial run wasn't bad - so hopefully I can get used to it quickly.

I'm also working on building a database to do the match ups quicker, keep an inventory of my Q's, and keep an inventory of my stockpile.  That's proving to be a little more challenging than I initially thought - but hey.... it'll be worth it in the end.  (it's a program - not a spreadsheet - so there's some programming involved which is where I'm struggling from time to time - but it's good to have another "IT Geek" in the family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment