Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Do You Belong????

If you do not already belong to a Couponing Forum - I highly recommend you do so!

I keep the site as up to date as possible, however I am one person running this blog, and I can't be here to answer your questions 24 hours a day, and there's only so much searching for the "deal of the day" I can do.  However, coupon forums - such as WeUseCoupons have hundreds of people on line all day, every day, ready and waiting to help answer questions, or providing information about unadvertised deals they've found while out and about.

There's a wealth of information on the site - and it can be intimidating at first - but trust me, after you hang around there for an hour or two you will be addicted! 

When you sign up tell them stretchthatdollar sent you, then go to "friends" and type in stretchthatdollar and friend me!!

Hope to see you all there!!

P.S. - there's a link embedded in this post, as well as one to the left side of the blog page that is always present.

No comments:

Post a Comment