Friday, May 20, 2011

Forums

It is my opinion that everyone that is trying to coupon as a way to save money should join at least one forum, as well as following your favorite bloggers!

I have found a wealth of information in forums.  It's a terrific place to ask questions, get coupon match ups (i.e. someone else does the work for you!), find printable coupons, etc.

I am a member of multiple forums - but my favorite of all time, and one I am highly addicted to, is WeUseCoupons.  Here you can find not only match ups and deals of the week, there is a huge coupon database where you can find any coupon you may be needing, and a ton of people with a wealth of knowledge to help you along the way.  I could spend hours every day on this site (ok sometimes I do)!

I encourage you to join now, if you haven't already!  You can either click on the embedded link in the paragraph above, or I've placed a link to the left of the page for easy access!  When you do join please mention that stretchthatdollar sent you!

Oh - the best part??  It's FREE!  That's right!!  You can get all the deal match ups, links to coupons, tips, and advice on everything from the best coupon organization systems (including binders and how to set them up), to store policies!  So.....what are you waiting for??  Sign up today - and after you've signed up, and mentioned that stretchthatdollar sent you, please send me a friend request!

See you there soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment