Friday, May 6, 2011

We Use Coupons

Do you belong to an online coupon forum yet?  I highly recommend that if you do not already, you sign up for one today!

There's a link on the top right of this page for We Use Coupons.  I love this site!  I recommend any of my readers that aren't memebers of We Use Coupons already sign up.

The site is owned by Nathan from Extreme Couponers.  You will find a ton of information on the site - including match ups, information on store coupon policies, answers to questions, upcoming ads, etc. 

Of course, I always recommend that you continue reading my blog - but I think you'll find the site useful and worth the 3 minutes it takes to sign up.  When you do sign up be sure to let them know that stretchthatdollar recommended you!

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment